Please note it can take up to 14-21 days before we can receive and process your return
When you have received a return confirmation by email, the process for your refund is initiated. Your return must be approved in order for your refund to be completed. To do so, you must send the product(s) back (undamaged and well packaged) within 14 days.
- Debit and Credit Cards: 1-5 working days (Mon-Fri). The refund will be transferred to the card used for payment.
- Direct Payment: 1-5 working days (Mon-Fri). The refund will be transferred to the bank account used for payment.
- Paypal: 1-5 working days (Mon-Fri). The refund will be transferred to the Paypal account used for payment.
- Afterpay Invoice: Your invoice will be adjusted. You can check the updated amount in MyAfterPay
- Discount & Gift vouchers: If you have paid with a discount code or a gift voucher and choose to return your items, the balance of your discount code or gift voucher will be returned within 48 hours from when the return is registered, provided that the discount code/gift voucher is still valid.
- NLY Points: 1-3 working days (Mon-Fri). The refund will be issued to your user account.
My product is on backorder. How do I get the product?
If you were unlucky and your item is on backorder, you are obviously entitled to a refund. Your refund will start as soon the item is backordered, and you should have the money on your card within 1-5 business days. If you have chosen to pay by invoice, the amount will be adjusted on you AfterPay invoice.